Langsung ke konten utama

BBM Chanel p1us

C00486A42

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Lirik dan Makna lagu "I Believe My Heart" (Duncan James feat. Keedie)

"I Believe My Heart" (feat. Keedie) Whenever I see your face the world disappears, All in a single glance so revealing. You smile and I feel as though I've know you for years. How do I know to trust what I'm feeling? I believe my heart, What else can I do? When every part of every thought leads me straight to you. I believe my heart. There's no other choice, For now whenever my heart speaks, I can only hear your voice The life-time before we met has faded away. How did I live a moment without you? You donĂ¢€™t have to speak at all, I know what you'd say. And I know every secret about you. I believe my heart. It believes in you. It's telling me that what I see is completely true. I believe my heart. How can it be wrong? It says that what I feel for you I will feel my whole life long. I believe my heart. It believes in you. It's telling me that what I see is completely true. And with all my soul I believe my heart. The

Sederhana, tapi Lucu dan Berkesan

1. Obral HP  2. Bapak yang Sadis  3. Monyet Makan Kucing  4. Kucing Merokok, Stress Berat

Advertise Funny (Jul 2014)